Organize your time wisely.
Trim away at time wasters.
- Limit social media and social obligations that distract you from your goals.
- Unsubscribe from subscriptions, paper or electronic, that you don’t use.
- Keep track of your daily activities. Consider even your everyday tasks, like cooking, cleaning, personal hygiene etc.
- Write them down in a specific notebook. Putting it all in one place can help you to identify patterns and the types of activities that you may be wasting time.
- Change your habits and ways of doing things. After you decide where you waste time or how you should be spending your time, implement a plan and a schedule to change to make the most of your time.
As the old adage says, “time is money,” but is is also the most valuable commodity for your creative powers and your general peace of mind. The countdown continues. Stay tuned for number 2 of 5 Great Things to Do to Have a Happier New Year.